here are the findings on the necklace
I just wanted to let you into my work process a little bit. Here is how I get the materials for my earrings. I got this necklace from a rummage sale for $3 because it was broken. It was a great find because the beads are real hematite, I believe that’s what it is called. Anyway I took the necklace apart which involves taking apart each individual link. I decided to keep the beads on their individual wire links, I would save work later on, but I created more work for me for right now.
I will post a link here when I finally make earrings out of the beads. thank you for your time in reading my post. I hope you enjoyed a peak into my working space, sorry for the mess.